To cover walls use our gorgeous hand painted ceramic tiles.
- Volcanic Garden Table with Iron Base | Fruit Storm935,00$ – 2.640,00$
- SeaLife Coffee Table Lava Stone with Iron Base715,00$ – 2.640,00$
- Volcanic Stone Table with Iron Base | Fruits715,00$ – 2.640,00$
- Volcanic Outdoor Table with Iron Base | Mixed Fruit935,00$ – 2.640,00$
- Volcanic Outdoor Table with Iron Base | Amalfi lemons715,00$ – 2.640,00$
- New Polar Star Hand Painted Mosaic237,60$ – 366,30$
- Hand Painted Ceramic Tile Flowers19,80$
- Hunting Scene Gloss Tiles Backsplash198,00$ – 277,20$
- Rooster and Chickens Hand Painted Kitchen Ideas231,00$ – 336,60$
Is ceramic tile good for kitchen backsplash? Use our tiles in finishing kitchens, bathrooms, floor applications, pools, fountains, fireplaces, tabletop and outdoor BBQs.
We fire our hand painted ceramic tiles at very high temperatures to ensure the highest quality and durability. All this makes our tiles suitable for indoor and outdoor applications they are waterproof and can withstand all weather elements.
We hand draw the artwork onto the tiles with a soft pencil and then hand painted.
Then after the decoration, we fire each piece again at a constant temperature between 920/950 degrees Celsius for about 10 hours.
This way we seal the colors permanently, don’t fade or wash away, making your art incredibly durable. Once the colors reach their maturity level, we return the oven to room temperature for unloading.
You can set our gorgeous hand painted ceramic tiles in the same way as a traditional generic tile using tile putty or fine bristle mortar.
Use Tile Mastic for all walls where humidity is not prevalent such as kitchen backsplashes, backsplashes and bathroom walls.
Thinset Mortar includes all of the above as well as Shower walls, Bathroom floors, Kitchen countertops and all exterior floors.